- Hear from our customer ENBW latest about the use of advanced analytics
- See live from partner "Industrial Analytics" and our customer Vattenfall latest about: Hybrid physics based machine learning algorithms for machine monitoring
- Use Case and partner presentation: TrendMiner's self-service analytics for strong improvement of operatinonal exellence
- IVA Schmetz - Dennis Miller: Predictive Maintenance set up and improvement
- Learn more about the OSIsoft PI System in the optional introductory course
- Hear about the updated OSIsoft roadmap that extends from the Edge to the Cloud and Connected Services
Thomas Hsu of Lonza describes the value OSIsoft brought to their cloud based data analytics project. Watch his full conference presentation “RCIP, Data Analytics and Manufacturing Process Optimization” from PI World Barcelona 2018 at https://www.osisoft.com/Presentations....
This year our regional seminars focus on industrial analytics.
Analytics is promising to deliver new efficiencies within critical operations. Join us to gain insights into:
- The role of IoT, Edge, Cloud and Data Lakes within Industrial AnalyticsDifferent analytics approaches for critical operations
- Capabilities of the PI System to support your analytics
- Best practices for industrial analytics and case studies
Talks from OSIsoft, our customers and our partners will cover insights on how to maximize the value of your PI Data for industrial analytics, deliver a strategic approach to operations ready analytics data and how minimize delays and failures from data inaccessibility, intensive data processing, and poor data quality.
Regional Seminar in Stuttgart
- your benefits:
- your benefits:
- Hear about practical use cases from our customer ENBW + Vattenfall and from partner "Industrial Analytics" and
how to implement in your plant
- Learn from IVA Schmetz latest about improving predictive maintenance and from partner Trendminer about the art of using sensor data for your analytics
- How to set up a strategic approach that addresses edge, enterprise and cloud tools for operations data while minimizing delays and failures from data inaccessibility?
- Lean about TrendMiners self-service analytics to improve your operational performance
- How you can use produktion data as a base for successful analytics?
- Meet us onsite and excange with our engineers and experts
|Thursday, June 27, 2019|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
OPTIONAL: Senior Engineer live demonstration and workshop PI System Introduction and overview
+ Real time sensor data – what are the challenges?
+ Data historian vs PI infrastructure – the performance difference
+ PI System components – the lifecycle of sensor data management
+ Dashboards and reports – individual configuration for more value
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
Registration and Lunch
|1:00 PM - 1:30 PM|
Introduction and Keynote: The PI system as a digital infrastructure and base for your analytics
Our world is getting smarter and more connected with each passing day. The question that each business must face, therefore, is how to take advantage of this intelligence. One answer is to harness that intelligence to achieve a digital transformation. Achieving that transformation involves more fully embracing and leveraging both that digital intelligence and the data infrastructures that are already owned and in place. Through this, organizations can discover and create new opportunities to transform their products, processes, and customer services. This session will explore how OSIsoft's digital data infrastructure can help you to create and discover such opportunities to transform your world. We'll explore ways to connect and empower people with data, to improve operational insights by integrating data with advanced analytics and visualization tools, and to more fully take advantage of the latest PI System capabilities, OSIsoft services, and OSIsoft partners.
|1:30 PM - 2:00 PM|
Customer Case ENBW: case study analytics
|2:00 PM - 2:30 PM|
IT/OT Konvergenz, Rainer Muhm, OSIsoft
As technologies like IoT, cloud services and advanced analytics disrupt industrial business models, facilitating OT-IT convergence will be key to capitalizing on digital strategies. This presentation describes ways to use the PI System and it’s integration technologies to reduce the time, cost and complexity of merging time series data with business systems to uncover latent value and drive innovation.
|2:30 PM - 3:00 PM|
Use case - TrendMiner's self-service analytics and OSIsofts PI system powered companies like Covestro, Avebé, CP Kelco and Arlanxeo.
In this presentation, we will explain how self-service analytics in the hands of process and asset experts can help continuously improve operational performance. Business users can analyze, monitor and predict process and asset performance within their operational context using pattern recognition and machine learning technology.
|3:00 PM - 3:30 PM|
Coffee break and exchange
|3:30 PM - 4:00 PM|
Predictive Maintenance & Remote Assistance powered by the PI System
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM|
Partner "Industrial Analytics" and customer Vattenfall: Hybrid physics based machine learning algorithms for machine monitoring
|4:30 PM - 5:15 PM|
Technology outlook and new PI system solutions
OSIsoft Product Direction
sensors, new connectivity, and elastic computing in the cloud is providing additional opportunities to gather, access and process data for new operational insights. Learn how OSIsoft is investing in edge and cloud technology to help you to take advantage of the latest digital trends. From an easier-to-manage PI System, to remote equipment monitoring, to data science and data collaboration, this session will share how OSIsoft technology advancements and investments are opening up new opportunities to drive operational efficiencies with minimal effort.
|5:15 PM - 5:30 PM|
Fragen zu den Vorträgen/Verabschiedung
Ausklang: OSIsoft lädt Sie ein zu einem weiterem Austausch bei erfrischenden Drinks
+ Austausch von Kunden und Interessenten in entspannter Atmosphäre