- Learn from your peers: Uniper and Lanxess AG will share how they are moving to the next level of manufacturing
- See live from partner Werosys and Spiratec how to implement PI and reach the next level of analytics
- Understand how you can leverage sensor data to improve your operations
- Discuss how the PI System helps you with your analytics initiatives
- Network with other leading companies and partners in your region & industry
- Learn more about the OSIsoft PI System in the optional introductory course
- Hear about the updated OSIsoft roadmap that extends from the Edge to the Cloud and Connected Services
Analytics is promising to deliver new efficiencies within critical operations. Join us to gain insights into:
- The role of IoT, Edge, Cloud and Data Lakes within Industrial Analytics
- Different analytics approaches for critical operations
- Capabilities of the PI System to support your analytics
- Best practices for industrial analytics and case studies
Analytics with the PI System
Efficiently capture and harmonize ALL data? How can I resolve data silos and integrate them efficiently into my analyzes?
Find out more here in the video and on location in Cologne!
|Thursday, May 23, 2019|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
OPTIONAL: Senior Engineer live demonstration and workshop PI System Introduction and overview
+ Real time sensor data – what are the challenges?
+ Data historian vs PI infrastructure – the performance difference
+ PI System components – the lifecycle of sensor data management
+ Dashboards and reports – individual configuration for more value
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
Registration and Lunch
|1:00 PM - 1:30 PM|
Begrüßung und Keynote , Axel Mertins: Das PI System als digitale Infrastruktur und Grundlage für Ihre Analysen
Our world is getting smarter and more connected with each passing day. The question that each business must face, therefore, is how to take advantage of this intelligence. One answer is to harness that intelligence to achieve a digital transformation. Achieving that transformation involves more fully embracing and leveraging both that digital intelligence and the data infrastructures that are already owned and in place. Through this, organizations can discover and create new opportunities to transform their products, processes, and customer services. This session will explore how OSIsoft's digital data infrastructure can help you to create and discover such opportunities to transform your world. We'll explore ways to connect and empower people with data, to improve operational insights by integrating data with advanced analytics and visualization tools, and to more fully take advantage of the latest PI System capabilities, OSIsoft services, and OSIsoft partners.
|1:30 PM - 2:00 PM|
Uniper, Dr. Stephan van Aaken, Enerlytics - conzept of Equivalent Operating Hours
Why adopt the Equivalent Operating Hours (eoh) concept?
The market situation has changed dramatically in the last years. The goal is to collect all maintenance strategy for the main equipment and implement an automated tool which deliver the latest updated (maintenance) planning with live data from the site (OSIsoft PI System) and the latest forecast from the trading division (operating hours & starts).
|2:00 PM - 2:30 PM|
You can´t treat an old dog new tricks? Training the Hard Part of PI System Implementation
+ Overview about OSIsoft training options
+ Which is the best training for you?
+ Learn fast and stay young
|2:30 PM - 3:00 PM|
Coffee break and exchange
|3:00 PM - 3:30 PM|
Lanxess AG: The OSIsoft PI system as enabler of digitalization in the production area
|3:30 PM - 4:00 PM|
Werusys Industrieinformatik - case study "Advanced Analytics for Production (Operational Data) with Seeq
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM|
Juwi AG, Thomas Weiss, OT Strategy Manager: Selecting and Delivering Big Data with PI Integrator for Analysis with Power BI
+ Extraction of events for evaluation with BA tools
|4:30 PM - 5:00 PM|
Technology outlook and new PI system solutions and OSIsoft product direction
Sensors, new connectivity, and elastic computing in the cloud is providing additional opportunities to gather, access and process data for new operational insights. Learn how OSIsoft is investing in edge and cloud technology to help you to take advantage of the latest digital trends. From an easier-to-manage PI System, to remote equipment monitoring, to data science and data collaboration, this session will share how OSIsoft technology advancements and investments are opening up new opportunities to drive operational efficiencies with minimal effort.
|5:00 PM - 5:15 PM|
Fragen zu den Vorträgen/Verabschiedung
Ausklang: OSIsoft lädt Sie ein zu einem weiterem Austausch bei einem erfrischenden Kölsch
+ Austausch von Kunden und Interessenten in entspannter Atmosphäre
Regional seminar in Cologne
- your benefit:
- your benefit:
- Hear about practical use cases from our customer and partner and how to implement in your plant
- Learn how you can maximize the value of industrial analytics
- How to set up a strategic approach that addresses edge, enterprise and cloud tools for operations data while minimizing delays and failures from data inaccessibility?
- How you can use produktion data as a base for successful analytics?
- Excange onsite with our engineers and experts