Head of Productions, CIOs, CTOs, Data Scientist, Process leader, digital experts, IT specialists, automation experts, IoT architects, head of plants
- Learn from your peers: HME/Rockwell about OSIsoft PI Integration with PharmaSuite MES
- See latest how OSIsoft PI and Plant State Suite Alarm Management comply with FDA Regulations for
Alarm Trend Reporting in the Pharma Industry
- Understand how you can leverage sensor data to improve your operations
- Discuss how the PI System helps you with your analytics initiatives
- Network with other leading companies and partners in your region & industry
- Learn more about the OSIsoft PI System in the optional introductory course
- Hear about the updated OSIsoft roadmap that extends from the Edge to the Cloud and Connected Services
- why should you visit us in Basel?
- Hear about practical use cases and how to implement in your plant
- Lead how you can maximize the value of industrial analytics
- How to set up a strategic approach that addresses edge, enterprise and cloud tools for operations data while minimizing delays and failures from data inaccessibility?
- How you can use produktion data as a base for successful analytics?
- Why is data lake not making you happy?
|Thursday, May 16, 2019|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
OPTIONAL: Senior Engineer Live Demo and Workshop PI System Introduction and Overview
+ Real time sensor data – what are the challenges?
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
Registration and Lunch
|1:00 PM - 1:30 PM|
Reception and Keynote "Empowering People to Succesful Analytics"
|1:30 PM - 2:00 PM|
OSIsoft PI Integration with PharmaSuite MES
|2:00 PM - 2:45 PM|
Delivering High Quality Operational Data for Advanced Analytics
Advanced analytics tools and platforms allow businesses to ask more from their operational data and obtain new insights. Yet 60% of Big Data projects fail. Simply ingesting raw operational data into your favorite business intelligence tool or data lake creates significant challenges and barriers to success. Problems with data access, data quality, data structure, and outputs from “black boxes” typically lead to unreliable conclusions or predictive algorithms that are never adopted.
In this session, we’ll cover the challenges of using new analytics tools with operational data; share how the PI System and the PI Integrators deliver analytics-ready data; show how subject matter experts in operations can easily curate data that can be understood by business and IT operations; and demonstrate how the 3rd party advanced analytics tools from Amazon, SAP and Microsoft can consume the data for trusted and quality analytics.
|2:45 PM - 3:15 PM|
Coffee break and exchange
|3:15 PM - 3:40 PM|
OSIsoft PI and Plant State Suite Alarm Management Comply with FDA Regulations for Alarm Trend Reporting in the Pharma Industry
Importing alarm data stored in OSIsoft PI into Plant State Suite enables customers to execute a mandatory alarm trend analysis, which does not require a new qualification and validation of the control systems.
|3:40 PM - 4:15 PM|
Technology Outlook and New PI system Solutions
Sensors, new connectivity, and elastic computing in the cloud is providing additional opportunities to gather, access and process data for new operational insights. Learn how OSIsoft is investing in edge and cloud technology to help you to take advantage of the latest digital trends. From an easier-to-manage PI System, to remote equipment monitoring, to data science and data collaboration, this session will share how OSIsoft technology advancements and investments are opening up new opportunities to drive operational efficiencies with minimal effort.
|4:15 PM - 4:45 PM|
Beyond the Hype: Identify the Value of PI & Analytics
Identification of business impact areas and connecting buzzwords with realistic initiatives
|4:45 PM - 5:00 PM|
Your questions and Closing
Invitation for Apero & Chill Out
Connecting with other participants and OSIsoft team while having some good drinks
Regional Seminar in Basel
- your advantage:
- your advantage:
This seminar will feature presentations from OSIsoft experts and users of the PI System, demonstrating how they are achieving data-driven decision making in real-time. Live use case: HME/Rockwell will show how to link the PI System with PharmaSuite.