Head of Productions, CIOs, CTOs, Data Scientist, Process leader, digital experts, IT specialists, automation experts, IoT architects, head of plants
- Learn from your peers: HME/Rockwell about OSIsoft PI Integration with PharmaSuite MES
- See latest how OSIsoft PI and Plant State Suite Alarm Management comply with FDA Regulations for
Alarm Trend Reporting in the Pharma Industry
- Understand how you can leverage sensor data to improve your operations
- Discuss how the PI System helps you with your analytics initiatives
- Network with other leading companies and partners in your region & industry
- Learn more about the OSIsoft PI System in the optional introductory course
- Hear about the updated OSIsoft roadmap that extends from the Edge to the Cloud and Connected Services
- why should you visit us in Basel?
- Hear about practical use cases and how to implement in your plant
- Lead how you can maximize the value of industrial analytics
- How to set up a strategic approach that addresses edge, enterprise and cloud tools for operations data while minimizing delays and failures from data inaccessibility?
- How you can use produktion data as a base for successful analytics?
- Why is data lake not making you happy?
|Thursday, May 16, 2019|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
OPTIONAL: Senior Engineer live demonstration and workshop PI System Introduction and overview
+ Real time sensor data – what are the challenges?
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
Registration and Lunch
|1:00 PM - 1:15 PM|
Begin of the seminar and reception
|1:15 PM - 1:45 PM|
Keynote: Empowering People to do Successful Analytics
Our world is getting smarter and more connected with each passing day. The question that each business must face, therefore, is how to take advantage of this intelligence. One answer is to harness that intelligence to achieve a digital transformation. Achieving that transformation involves more fully embracing and leveraging both that digital intelligence and the data infrastructures that are already owned and in place. Through this, organizations can discover and create new opportunities to transform their products, processes, and customer services. This session will explore how OSIsoft's digital data infrastructure can help you to create and discover such opportunities to transform your world. We'll explore ways to connect and empower people with data, to improve operational insights by integrating data with advanced analytics and visualization tools, and to more fully take advantage of the latest PI System capabilities, OSIsoft services, and OSIsoft partners.
|1:45 PM - 2:30 PM|
OSIsoft PI Integration with PharmaSuite MES - Mr Michael Mühlfriedel, Hans Meyer Engineering HME and speaker from Rockwell Automation
|2:30 PM - 3:15 PM|
Delivering high quality operational data for Advanced Analytics
Advanced analytics tools and platforms allow businesses to ask more from their operational data and obtain new insights. Yet 60% of Big Data projects fail. Simply ingesting raw operational data into your favorite business intelligence tool or data lake creates significant challenges and barriers to success. Problems with data access, data quality, data structure, and outputs from “black boxes” typically lead to unreliable conclusions or predictive algorithms that are never adopted.
In this session, we’ll cover the challenges of using new analytics tools with operational data; share how the PI System and the PI Integrators deliver analytics-ready data; show how subject matter experts in operations can easily curate data that can be understood by business and IT operations; and demonstrate how the 3rd party advanced analytics tools from Amazon, SAP, and Microsoft, can consume the data for trusted and quality analytics.
|3:15 PM - 3:45 PM|
Coffee break and exchange
|3:45 PM - 4:15 PM|
OSIsoft PI and Plant State Suite Alarm Management comply with FDA Regulations for Alarm Trend Reporting in the Pharma Industry
Importing alarm data stored in OSIsoft PI System into Plant State Suite enabled our customer to execute a mandatory alarm trend analysis, which did not require a new qualification and validation of the control systems.
|4:15 PM - 4:45 PM|
Technology outlook and new PI system solutions
OSIsoft Product Direction
sensors, new connectivity, and elastic computing in the cloud is providing additional opportunities to gather, access and process data for new operational insights. Learn how OSIsoft is investing in edge and cloud technology to help you to take advantage of the latest digital trends. From an easier-to-manage PI System, to remote equipment monitoring, to data science and data collaboration, this session will share how OSIsoft technology advancements and investments are opening up new opportunities to drive operational efficiencies with minimal effort.
|4:45 PM - 5:00 PM|
Your questions and closing
Invitation for Apero & Chill Out
+ Exchange of participants and OSIsoft team while having some good drinks